Now’s your chance to have your say on The Big Media debate
Following The Big Media Debate on 21 May and the article in Campaign on June 3, NI Commercial now want the industry to have its say with the aim of finding solutions and establishing best practice within the advertiser, media owner and media agency communities.
• One of our panellists suggested a media regulator should be set up to monitor media buying and selling.Do you agree and if so how should it work?
• Should auditors be examined?
• What is the role of agencies and what should the future agency business model look like?
• How should we measure value?
• Tell us what you think and together we can define the steps that an industry group should decide upon in the next year to change the trading environment for the better.